In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we talk with one of our closest friends, Jordanna (Judy!) Errey. Throughout this past year we’ve watched her become a mum for the first time, navigate parenthood through a pandemic, advocate and negotiate a promotion and step into becoming a partner at the company she has been working with and helping to grow for a long time, and continue to nurture and grow both her relationship at home and her friendships.
It’s been a chaotic time no doubt, but the intentionality with which she has navigated the mess has been inspirational for us to witness. To us, she’s a total rockstar, and we’re so happy to be bringing you this chat.
Ps – Only two new episodes left!
More from Jordanna:
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
More from Jeff:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jeffreysidehustles/