In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we introduce a new month and a new theme – we’re talking MONEY! We know this topic can bring up a lot of anxiety for people, but that’s exactly why we NEED to be talking about it more. The more we share what’s happening for us around money, the more we will understand that we’re not alone, there are solutions, and we can begin to understand it, feel on top of it, and maybe even like/love it!
It’s a renewable resource and there’s lots of it out there, so let’s go get it together!
- This month is all about MONEY
- March guests
- Money Mindset – Dan Fotopoulous
- Dispelling the tax season scaries – Jami Monte
- We NEED to be talking about money
- Scarcity vs. abundance
- Shop Talk Series!
- THANK YOU to everyone who came and everyone who supported us
- Sign up for the email list to be the first to know when tickets go live for the next event!
- Make Lace cry tears of joy
- Sign up for our email list (link is below!)
- Screenshot yourself listening to the show, post them on your Insta stories, and tag us in it!
- Dan Fotopoulous – https://www.danfotopoulos.com/
- Jami Monte – https://www.montecpa.com/
- Arabella Park – http://www.arabellaparkbar.com/
- Shopify – https://www.shopify.ca/
- Amit Mehta – http://makerscollective.club/episode-17-amit-mehta-city-lead-for-sofar-sounds-waterloo-bringing-a-global-movement-to-this-region-what-its-like-running-a-completely-volunteer-organization-and-the-challenges-of-marke/
- Jannell Lo – http://makerscollective.club/episode-45-support-the-power-of-saying-yes-to-opportunities-and-finding-a-like-minded-support-network-with-jannell-lo-chef-owner-of-my-bf-is-gf/
- Jess Kal – http://klmnmedia.com/
- Maddie Kennedy – https://fieldstudiesco.com/
- Natalie Schnurr – http://makerscollective.club/episode-16-natalie-schnurr-owner-of-arabella-park-bar-a-new-female-centric-approach-to-craft-beer-opening-a-bar-in-kw-hiring-rockstars-for-success/
- Chris Tellez – http://makerscollective.club/episode-4-andrew-chris-owners-of-show-tell-coffee-opening-up-a-brick-mortar-shop-the-coffee-industry-and-the-importance-of-a-strong-business-partnership/
- Trisha Abe – https://www.trishaabe.com/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Get On The Shop Talk Series Email List & Never Miss Another Chance To Get Tickets – http://eepurl.com/giPBvD
More from Lacey:
- LJH Brand Strategy & Business/ Mindset Coaching – http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK “INSTAGRAM FOR CREATIVES”
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lauraannehart/