In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we talk about how we’ve been feeling recently with the effects of S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) being in full swing. If you live in Canada, and more specifically, places that experience extreme cold and low levels of sunlight than you likely know exactly what we’re talking about and we just wanted to let y’all know that WE HEAR YOU!
It’s a tough time of year, but the best way to combat it is to talk about it, so let’s do this thing.
- It’s winter and we’re S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- How this time of year feels for us
- How this time of year can be for business
- Using this time of year to find the things that make us feel good
- Working out
- Being in nature
- Being around kids
- What if you’re in a new town and you don’t know anyone yet?
- Go to local events
- Organized sports
- The Maker’s Collective Meetups
- Reach out to us!! (contact info below)
- Tell us what you do to beat the winter blues!
- Seasonal Affective Disorder – https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20364651
- Essential Oils – https://monq.com/eo/mood/seasonal-affective-disorder/
- Forest Bathing – http://time.com/5259602/japanese-forest-bathing/
- League Sports – https://kwc.sportsocial.club/
- The Maker’s Collective Local Meetups – https://www.facebook.com/events/280282655982187/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels