In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we discuss how you can get started on launching your podcast! We’ve learned a ton by launching and producing our show and we want you to feel empowered to do the same.
- What will the focus of your show be and who do you want to be connecting with?
- What will the style of your show be (interview vs. narrative) and will you host it alone or with someone else?
- How will you handle the back end/technical pieces (equipment/recording location/editing/hosting) and operations/management (scheduling/communication/planning/consistency) of having a podcast?
Resources from the episode:
- Instagram Live – https://help.instagram.com/292478487812558
- Zoom H2N Handy Recorder – https://www.zoom-na.com/products/field-video-recording/field-recording/zoom-h2n-handy-recorder
- Secret Level Entertainment – https://secretlevelentertainment.com/
- Lighthart Music – http://lighthartmusic.com/
- Kitchener Public Library – https://www.kpl.org/heffnerstudio
- The Working Centre – https://www.theworkingcentre.org/
- Audacity – https://www.audacityteam.org/
- WordPress – https://wordpress.com/
- Squarespace – https://www.squarespace.com/
- RSS Feed – https://rss.com/how-to-create-an-rss-feed-for-a-podcast/
- Blubrry – https://www.blubrry.com/
CLICK HERE to sign up to our mailing list and you’ll be the first to know when it opens up for registration.
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels