In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we keep it short and sweet with a few quick tips on how to find the best social channel to focus on for your brand, how to steer clear of the temptation to be on ALL channels, and some things to keep in mind when setting up your channel(s) of choice.
- Become Your Own Digital Marketer workshop
- Social media – You don’t need to be on every channel!
- Understanding your business and customers will help you decide
- Keep up-to-date on sizes for social media images
- Secure handles across channels for consistency
- Creating a business account on Instagram
- Which platforms are your competitors on?
- The Small Business Centre – https://www.waterlooregionsmallbusiness.com/events/event.cfm?ww_event_eventID=AE679988-EF88-504A-04B2-95CB28B1EBCB
- Canva – https://www.canva.com/
- Social Media Image Sizes – https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/the-ultimate-social-media-image-size-guide-for-2018-infographic/519183/
- Graffiti Market – https://graffitimarket.ca/
More from Maker’s Co:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Catch Up On Past Episodes – http://makerscollective.club/podcast-2/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/