In this episode of the Maker’s Co Podcast we do a catch up on the show’s journey since day one, as well as, our own personal updates. A lot has happened in seven months, and we’re beyond excited and grateful. We are in love with this community and podcast, and can’t believe the growth and support we’ve experienced so far. We couldn’t do any of this without you, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We hope you enjoy this mini-sode, and look forward to bringing you more!
- Overview – What’s Happened With The Podcast Since The First Episode
- Podcast & Community Growth – Events, Sponsorships, etc.
- Laura’s Update – Shifting from Style Coaching to Maker’s Co
- Lacey’s Update – The Highs & Lows of Entrepreneurship
- Making Changes, Mindset, and Self Care
- We Want To Hear From You!
Resources from the episode:
- Downtown Kitchener – http://www.downtownkitchener.ca/en/index.asp
- True North – https://truenorthwaterloo.com/
- Communitech – https://www.communitech.ca/
- Rhapsody Barrel Bar – http://www.rhapsodybarrelbar.com/
- Jessica Kuepfer – http://lacesandlattes.com/
- Waterloo Region Small Business Centre – https://www.waterlooregionsmallbusiness.com/
More from Maker’s Co:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels