In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we talk with one of our favourite humans, Ren Navarro of Beer Diversity. Ren keeps it real about what growth means and how this last year has expanded her focus and business, including a new business venture called: Do Better, Be Better.
Learn more about Ren Navarro, including her story, how we all met and how things have changed since we last had her on the podcast.
Ren is a Diversity Advocate, Educator and Speaker, who started her journey in the beer industry doing consulting for Bars and Restaurants, then with the growth of her business Beer. Diversity., expanded into consulting for the beer industry at large, doing speaking events, workshops and coaching. Ren is now shifting and expanding her business and purpose through her new company “Do Better. Be Better.” to help educate and support BIPOC youth to better understand various career paths, options and supports that are available to them.
Start listening for all the deets!
More from Ren:
- Beer.Diversity – https://www.beer-diversity.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/beer_diversity/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/beerdiversity/
- Do Better. Be Better. – https://www.dobetter-bebetter.com/home
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dobetter__bebetter/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- Mindset & Business Coaching- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
More from Jeff:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jeffreysidehustles/