In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast, we hang out and shoot the shit with each other, catch up on the year that has been 2020, and just connect. As you all know, connection has been incredibly hard this year as we continue to live through a global pandemic, and sometimes for us, it has taken creating space for ourselves through this podcast to really take the time to talk and feel our way through what we’ve each been going through and to truly connect.
This one’s a little more serious than normal, but it’s real and it’s us.
Cross Stitch Pattern Shop Laura got her patterns from – https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TerraStitch
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Have an idea for a side hustle you’d like to bring to life, but missing the roadmap to get started, or to grow? We’ve got you covered! The next round of our 6-week course, Side Hustle 101 is on sale now –https://www.makerscolearning.com/sales-page-9cee99f7-ac65-4773-ab79-d5a68ec8bd00
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friend and community member, Francy Goudreault, of Hello Francy Sound & Music. If you have a project that requires editing, sound design, and/or music, Francy is THE guy. When you get in touch mention that Maker’s Co. sent you and you’ll receive 15% off your first project! Head to https://hellofrancy.com/ to learn more about this wonderful human and how he can help.
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/