In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast, we sit down again with one of our very good friends, Amit Mehta, Founder of Good Co. Productions. 2020 has been a hard year for everyone – full stop. Things have been changing quickly and in big ways with huge consequences for people, communities, and businesses, and for many of our fellow business owners, like Amit, the only ways to survive have been to stay agile, listen to the needs of customers and the broader community, and pivot as often as necessary. Change isn’t easy, and we talk openly about that in this episode – warning, this isn’t exactly light and fluffy content. We dig into the hardest parts of being an entrepreneur because that’s what’s real and true.
Thank you for listening.
More from Amit:
- Website – https://goodcompanyproductions.ca/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/goodcoprod/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/goodcoprod
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FTJAnfy4RGTodyXv7Mu6g/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Have an idea for a side hustle you’d like to bring to life, but not sure where to start? Join us on December 9th for our next Side Hustle Starter Kit event – https://www.makerscolearning.com/registration-page-side-hustle-starter-kit
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/