In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we’re back with part two of our ‘Grow Where You Are Planted’ series – which, if you didn’t listen to part 1, is a series of compilation episodes we’re doing to highlight some of our favourite downtown Kitchener creatives and to breathe new life into past episodes of the show.
This compilation eppy features two of our fav DTK women, Cynthia Dam of sustainable fashion YouTube channel, Inspiroue, and mental health advocate and instructor at Big Bliss, Lo Koehler. If you don’t know who these ladies are, then you’re in for a treat – so, as always listen up, stay tuned, be safe, and support your local business community.
Oh, and, don’t forget, as we head into the Fall/Winter seasons, to also support your own mental health, along with the well being of those around you. Remember, we’re stronger together.
More from Cynthia Dam:
- Website. – https://www.inspiroue.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/inspiroue
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/inspiroue/
More from Lo Koehler:
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Interested in learning more about how our Side Hustle 101 Course can help you? Sign up for our free info session here – https://www.makerscolearning.com/side-hustle-101-registration
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
It’s also brought to you by the Downtown Kitchener BIA. If you’re wondering what’s going on downtown right now, hit them up on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dtkitchener/.
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/