In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we share some big news with our Maker’s Co fam – Laura’s getting married! It’s been a long time coming and now Laura & Jeff are making the walk down the aisle in a week and we’re feeling all the feels.
We also take some time to share where we’re at on our leadership journey, the real-real on building a team, and why taking time to slow down is going to be the key to ramping up and hitting our big goals for next year.
We’ve got a sweet buddy episode coming at you – we hope you enjoy!
Laura’s Favourite Wedding Resources:
- Lovely Weddings & Events
- Fitzroy Rentals
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Craving community and support to help you stay accountable to your goals and to keep learning and growing in your side hustle? The Side Hustle Hub might be for you! – https://www.makerscolearning.com/offers/m3vdYnpJ/checkout
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
- Get your ticket for our next workshop, Heart Centred Sales For The Conscious Entrepreneur – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/heart-centred-sales-for-the-conscious-entrepreneur-tickets-115866813759
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
More from Jeff:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jeffreysidehustles/
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
It’s also brought to you by the Downtown Kitchener BIA. If you’re wondering what’s going on downtown right now, hit them up on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dtkitchener/.
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/