In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we’re doing things a little bit differently. It’s the end of the Summer and we thought it might be fun to dig into our archives and refresh some episodes we did wayyyyyyyyy back – we’re talking BEFORE we started working with our amazing editor, Francy.
As we continue down the path of stage three re-opening, we thought we’d send a little bit of love to our downtown Kitchener community and feature some of our favourite DTK creatives, businesses, and organizations. This is the first episode in a series that we’ll be releasing over the next couple of months. So, listen up, stay tuned, be safe, and support your local business community.
More from Show & Tell Coffee:
More from Steph Boutari:
- Website. – https://www.stephanieboutari.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/stephboutari/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/stephboutari/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Interested in learning more about how our Side Hustle 101 Course can help you? Sign up for our free info session here – https://www.makerscolearning.com/side-hustle-101-registration
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
It’s also brought to you by the Downtown Kitchener BIA. If you’re wondering what’s going on downtown right now, hit them up on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dtkitchener/.
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/