In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we’re doing things a little bit differently. Over the past 12 weeks our very own Lacey J Heels has been running a Mastermind group for women, digging into topics such as intuition, spirituality, energy management, sex, cannabis and money. We decided to pull the audio from a couple of those sessions to share our guest experts with you.
This week we welcome Alison Kuepfer, Intuitive Life Coach, Human Design Specialist & Yogi who talks to us about intuition vs. fear, how to recognize which one is driving you, how to tap into our intuition and we discuss movement rituals as well to increase our overall well-being.
The audio is a little iffy at times, because initially we weren’t planning to share these sessions with the public, but the message & content are too powerful not to share. We hope you enjoy!
More from Alison:
- Website. – https://alisonkuepfer.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/alisonkuepfer/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/alisonkuepfer/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get in touch & join the club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Learn more about the next round of Side Hustle 101 & join the waitlist – https://www.makerscolearning.com/side-hustle-101-waitlist
- Learn more about Side Hustle Hub and join the waitlist – https://www.makerscolearning.com/side-hustle-hub-waitlist
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
- Need Some Budgeting Support? Get Your Free Copy of How To Build A Budget…And Stick With It – https://www.lhmoneycoaching.com/ebook-landing-page
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/