In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we take a trip down memory lane and rehash the story of how The Maker’s Collective came to be – our love story. We also look back on the last 2.5 years and walk through the evolution this community and business has gone through, and where we’re at today.
It’s been a wild ride and we couldn’t be more grateful for each other, for our team, and for this community. Thank you so much for listening and following along – we love you and we can’t wait to see where we go from here!
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
- Need Some Budgeting Support? Get Your Free Copy of How To Build A Budget…And Stick With It – https://www.lhmoneycoaching.com/ebook-landing-page
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/