In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we chat with the delightful Danielle Green, owner of Artisanal Design Co. We’re so excited to have this wonderful woman on the podcast – not only is she the recipient of the first round of funding we gave out through The Maker’s Co Fund back in the Spring, but she’s also so smart, so funny, and so resilient. Her story is incredible and the way that she has managed her business through COVID-19 is truly inspirational.
We’re excited to be releasing this episode – we hope that you enjoy it!
More from Danielle:
- Artisanal Design Co. – https://www.artisanaldesignco.ca/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/artisanaldesignco/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/artisanaldesignco/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
- Need Some Budgeting Support? Get Your Free Copy of How To Build A Budget…And Stick With It – https://www.lhmoneycoaching.com/ebook-landing-page
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/