In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we chat with the magical Ryan Antooa. He’s a writer, musician, dancer, designer, and on and on – he’s the epitome of a creative and we’re so grateful that he made space to join us on the show.
We have a real, honest conversation in this episode (he asks us lots of questions too!), and touch on everything from relationships, to art, to the racism he and his family have experienced since moving to Canada. He also shares two poems from his latest collection, Channel Blue, with us – like we said above, magical.
It’s a powerful conversation, and we’re so excited for all of you to listen.
More from Ryan:
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
- Need Some Budgeting Support? Get Your Free Copy of How To Build A Budget…And Stick With It – https://www.lhmoneycoaching.com/ebook-landing-page
This episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast is brought to you by our friends at Libro Credit Union. If you’re located in Southwestern Ontario and are a new business, or are looking for a new financial institution, head to www.libro.ca/makers to learn more!
Audio brand and episodes produced & edited by François Goudreault of Hello Francy, sound and music productions. https://hellofrancy.com/