In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we tackle the epidemic of being busy. In a world that’s more connected than ever, it’s so easy to fall into the trap of working all the time, however how much of that work you’re doing day in and day out is actually moving you forward in your business?
What would happen if you focused on creating space in your business, so you could start to plan for what’s next? How much space would you create for yourself mentally if you created efficiencies within the work you do everyday? What could you do with all of that extra time and space?
You owe it to yourself to find out.
- The One Thing – https://www.the1thing.com/
- 2020 Roadmapping – http://makerscollective.club/20-20-roadmapping/
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels
More from Laura:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lhmoneycoaching/
- Need Some Budgeting Support? Get Your Free Copy of How To Build A Budget…And Stick With It – https://www.lhmoneycoaching.com/ebook-landing-page