In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we sit down with Jeff Mitchell, educator, entrepreneur, and consultant who helps businesses and people to grow and become more adaptable. We listen in as he shares his journey from traditional teacher to entrepreneur, and then we dive into some real ways you can apply the consulting exercises he did with us at The Maker’s Collective to change the way you work.
We’re excited for you to listen to this one – let us know what you think!
More from Jeff:
- Digital Trades School – https://www.digitaltradesschool.com/
- LinkedIn – https://ca.linkedin.com/in/jeff-mitchell-90a058187
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels