In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we sit down with Jessa Glover, and get real about the toxic culture that has been created around what it means to be “successful” and a true entrepreneur, and how automation can help restore some much needed balance.
We also cover topics like:
- What is automation?
- Why does automation matter?
- The most common areas of your business to automate
- Benefits of automating parts of your business
- Choosing tools for automation
- Feminine vs masculine energy in business
- And why there’s no substitution for making personal connections
More from Jessa:
- Jessa Glover – https://www.jessaglover.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/virtualbossbreakroom/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/virtualbossbreakroom/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessa-glover-944b1045
- 5 Easy Tools To Simplify Any Online Business – https://mailchi.mp/jessaglover/5tools
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/
- Get On The Shop Talk Series Email List & Never Miss Another Chance To Get Tickets – http://eepurl.com/giPBvD
More from Lacey:
- LJH Creative Consulting- http://www.laceyjheels.com/
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/laceyjheels