In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast you’ll meet Mikela, or Kiki as she likes to be called, professional organizer and founder of Spaces Simplified. Kiki is the definition of what it means to be a creative entrepreneur – she had a day job that wasn’t making her heart sing, so she took the opportunity and turned her passion for organizing into her dream business.
Has it been easy? Definitely not. Has everyone in her life taken her seriously and supported her fully? Think again. But she’s believed in herself, persevered, and is about to celebrate one year of taking her life and happiness into her own hands. We know you’ll fall in love with this woman the way we have, so please enjoy!
- Meet Mikela – from teacher to professional organizer
- What is professional organizing?
- Sales process – finding her ideal clients + word of mouth
- What it looks like to work with her clients
- How to price services – from hourly to packages
- How to handle people in your life who aren’t supportive of what you’re doing
- You don’t know what you don’t know – finding a career in today’s world vs. when our parents were young
- Finding her tribe
- Using social media to build her business – the Walmart story
- What’s next? – celebrating a first birthday, building resources, and becoming an on air personality
More from Mikela
More from Maker’s Co:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Catch Up On Past Episodes – http://makerscollective.club/podcast-2/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/