In this episode of The Maker’s Collective Podcast we chat all things branding. We. Get. Into. It. Using The Maker’s Collective’s own evolution as an example, we dive into what branding is, why it’s important, and how to get started creating your own – even if you don’t have the resources to work with a designer or agency.
Our own branding expert, Lacey J, drops some knowledge and shares her best advice for individuals and businesses who are just getting started. In the words of our friend, Jon Johnson – stop stopping, and start listening to this episode!
- What is branding?
- Branding for freelancers/service providers
- What being a Maker/Creative means to us
- Where The Maker’s Collective branding and visuals began
- The Maker’s Collective vs The Maker’s Co Podcast – our own branding conundrum
- Evolving The Maker’s Collective visuals – we’re growing!
- When evolving your brand is like repotting a plant
- Advice for getting started
- From Paint It Pretty to The Maker’s Collective
Resources from the episode:
More from The Maker’s Collective:
- The Maker’s Collective – http://makerscollective.club/
- Catch Up On Past Episodes – http://makerscollective.club/podcast-2/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/MakersCoClub/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/makerscollectiveclub/
- Get In Touch & Join The Club – http://makerscollective.club/contact/